Anyone who emails the support email address about the source code will be ignored, after being hung by the foreskin until sorry.
- -cas, Supreme Overlord of Puppy Games
This guide is a tongue-in-cheek look at the files and understanding the process that is creating Revenge of the Titans.
Looking at my code it hardly needs any obfuscation in order to make it obscure and difficult to understand anyway.
- -cas, Lead Developer of Puppy Games
The code located in the Ultraworm/src folder and has 3 folders and a lot of XML files.
- The \com folder contains the processes and functions common to all Puppy Games titles.
- Edits to this folder are not recommended.
- The \net folder contains the visual effects processor, game and ui windows, and network code.
- The \worm folder contains the game rules and conditions, and will be the focus of most of our modding efforts.
Using Game AssetsEdit
The game assets are the images, backgrounds, fonts, music and sound effects used in the game. If the source code is the instructions on making Revenge of the titans, the games assets are the ingredients.
Building the GameEdit
Tools and RepositoriesEdit